» Practice Charter
We discuss and endeavor to always make sure you understand the treatment which we feel would be most appropriate to you. Treatment is not given without your consent. We encourage you to ask questions if you are unclear about any aspect of your treatment. We are committed to the provision of the most appropriate treatment and best possible service, delivered by our qualified staff at purpose built/designed premises in a caring and friendly environment.
We ask our patients to:
- notify us of any change in your contact details, name, address or telephone number.
- always arrive on time for your appointment
- contact us and cancel your appointment if you cannot attend
- be courteous and respectful towards all our staff members
- be understanding and patient when the doctor is taking longer than expected and you are asked to wait beyond your scheduled appointment time
Your personal information is recorded on our computer. We are registered under the Data Protection Act. Your confidentiality will be maintained at all time. It may be necessary to share your medical information between members of the team in order to ensure we provide the best possible care. All members of the team will ensure that all information about you is kept confidential.